Saturday, March 14, 2015

We are Together In This Journey....

Family is not an important thing. It's everything. - Michael J. Fox
I am completely agreed with Mr. Michael, I personally believe family is everything, all your life to do lot of struggle just for your family. 

I am thankful to god for giving me a very loving and caring family that’s been there for me in all my ups and downs of my life. My family is my strength and my weakness. I have a very special bond with my family; we share joy together and respect each other. 

I have been married for eight years and in these years I have achieved lots of things on personal front. I am proud mom of twins boys and blessed with a very loving and caring husband. But now it is the right time when I can prove that I can be equally successful on professional front too. So I started working as a freelancer as priorities are still my kids.

I am very tech savvy person, few days back when I am surfing on the net, I stumbled upon a forum of women, I found it very interesting,  there are so many women discuss about their life, dreams, future plans, they share their experience about how to balance professional and personal life. I found there so many like-minded friends. After meeting with people who wanted to explore new opportunities and do something different, as I always wanted to do make me feel very confident and filled me with new energy and hope to do something can make different in my life. I join this forum and now I work for them. We now help those people who are under privileged and still can make difference in the society. Working for them gave me a sense of satisfaction and peace and also made me realise that giving small contribution can actually maces huge difference in their lives.

My husband and my kids are very proud of me and encourage me for my work. On this Women’s day my family make me feel special, they all arrange a special party for me especially my kids take a lot of efforts to make me feel special. I am very thankful to God for blessed me such a loving family and also thankful to my family for being there in my life. They not only made this day special for me by gifting me lovely flowers, and loads of gifts but something that gave me strength and motivation to do something special in life and prove it not only to the world but to myself that  “yes I can do and achieve what I ever dreamt of. My family made me realise that life is not about finding yourself but it is about creating yourself.

If you want to #together with your family and #lookup to the life just click : https://housing.com/.





No comments:

Post a Comment