Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Festive Cheers - Shourya and Naksh Celebrating Tanha Pola...


Yesterday it was a Tanha Pola festival. It is one of the big celebrations in our Chandrapur city. Actually in this we have to teach our kids that why we worship bulls, an animal that symbolise hard work.  So my mom and I decide to take Shourya and Naksh and show them this fascinating Tanha Pola celebration.

As we all know Pola is a bull-worshipping festival celebrated by farmers mainly in Maharashtra especially in rural areas of Maharashtra. On the day of Pola, the farmers decorate and worship their bulls with the aim of giving them rest for a day in the entire year. Bulls are also known as farmer’s best friends.

Roads are filled with colours, after a long time I saw my city very colourful. People started gathering to see decorative wood bulls. We have to leave that place soon as my babies not very much comfortable in crowded area. But we all enjoy a lot. Shourya cry for balloon. It’s difficult for me to carry Shourya and balloon at the same time, so he didn't get the balloon.

Here I am sharing some beautiful and colourful pics of Tanha Pola celebration, hope all of you like it.





1 comment: