Saturday, November 2, 2013

Shourya & Naksh Wishing Happy Diwali…

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers
This is the second Diwali of Shourya and Naksh, we all are vwry happy today. My hubby is already come for Diwali and today my sweety lil sis and Shourya and Naksh Fav Masi Shweta also come. Shweta already send Diwali dress for Shourya and Naksh.


My brother Manas and hubby bought sweet , but I love what mom prepares at home, this year I decide not to have too much sweet. Tonight my Daddy also bought sweets for all of us. This year brings lot of happiness for me. I pray to God he bless my Shourya and Naksh with good health aand prosperity. And wishing everyone a very happy DIWALI….. Love to all…. :)


12 comments:

  1. Loved the pictures. Wishing you a very Happy Diwali Shilpa. Do visit my blog http://munniofalltrades.blogspot.in/ sometime :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish you a very Happy Diwali :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Diwali to you too...as well as to you kids and family.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Shilpa,
    Happy Diwali.

    I've nominated you for a Liebster...

    Go check this - http://theconchblower.blogspot.in/2013/11/my-first-liebster.html

    Regards
    Kiran.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot Harsha and wish u happy Diwali

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks a lot Khushboo yes i will visit u r blog... and happy Diwali

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a Arun wish u very happy Diwali ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Abhra wish u very happy Diwali

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot kiran for nominating me for the Liebster Award and wishing u a very Happy Diwali.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really liked your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can visit the link http://senorita-anurita.blogspot.com/2013/11/and-liebster-award-goes-to.html to complete the procedure. Cheers Anurita

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really liked your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award. You can visit the link http://divya-kodati.blogspot.in/2013/11/liebster-time.html to complete the procedure.

    ReplyDelete