Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Mad For Each Other.....

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers
I derived this title from the saying, “MADE FOR EACH OTHER”, coz my two son’s Shourya and Naksh are actually mad for each other, both love each other a lot, play with each other, fight with each other, both enjoys each other’s company a lot. They laugh together; hug each other, exchanges kisses. I have made so many videos and capture those happy moments.

In twins both the kids grown up together as a friend, they actually don’t need outsider to play. My elder son Shourya literally love his younger brother Naksh a lot, he kiss him, tap his head, hold his milk bottle when I feed him, always look at him and smile.

Both Shourya and Naksh love to play on floor, and both need a constant attention of everyone. It seems like each one can only go for a few minute without being held before one either Shourya or Naksh started crying and the crying only stop when we hold him. This is the task for each and every family member.

As a mom I feel it’s very important to spend enough time with kids. Small babies need their mom all the time, moms touch; voice makes them feel very secure. As a twins mom I notice one thing that Shourya and Naksh have a social advantage of having an immediate and ready available playmate. They both actually provide a ready source of visual, auditory and social stimulation for each other.

I always keep enough toys around Shourya and Naksh, so they both aren’t constantly fighting for the same toy. As a twin mom I also learn one thing that I don’t have to buy two of everything, this way Shourya and Naksh learn early an importance of sharing.


12 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! I am sharing my Libster award with you!!
    Do check out my post :)
    http://abitofthisandtat.blogspot.in/2013/09/that-wonderful-feeling-of-being.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how precious are your boys. Cuties are twice the bundle of joy. You are an incredible mom. I hope I can learn a lot from you. No I am not expecting (yet) but after reading your post I am more excited then scared about thinking of a family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously Made for each other..The Both look great together.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have got the cutest sons! Soo adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice post..and a very beautiful experience :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. so cute :-)
    http://eyeswantstosee.blogspot.com/
    http://hindustanisakhisaheli.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot Preethi for sharing u r award with me... :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Aparna I visited u r blog both are awesome. keep blogging...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a lot Harsha. Yes Shourya and Naksh are very adorable ! !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks a lot Yamini. If u r planning for baby then plz go for it. Motherhood is such a wonderful experience and baby changes life for better... Wish u good luck... :)

    ReplyDelete