Tuesday, August 19, 2014

B'day Party Preparation......

We all planing a bday party for Shourya and Naksh. Soon my twinkle twins turn 2. Time is running very fast, I remember that when my doctor told me that I conceive twins and today my babies are 2 year old now, running all over and talking continuously in their own language, nobody understand expect me. 


My Sista Shweta specially come for bday party from Pune. I have already done most of the bday party shopping with Namrata. We bought new dress for Shourya and Naksh,  We also bought balloons, candles for decoration. My babies love balloons, both enjoys a lot playing with it. I also bought a very beautiful dress for me. We place an order for the Cake, babies favourite black forest choco chips. My bro Manas pick-up the cake from the shop before the party. And so many small thing which we usually need for bday parties. Now waiting for the BIG DAY....



No comments:

Post a Comment