Friday, January 23, 2015

Go Sleek!

Being a gadget freak mom, I would love to explore and flaunt new gadget. And also wanna introduce my babies to the latest technology. A great way to kick start the new year would be to rediscover the passion in you. 

Luckily today I stumbled upon new ASUS EeeBook X205TA and I love its new features. This ultrabook is just 1.75mm thick! Now, that machine is going to give my slim figure some competition! Well jokes apart . ASUS EeeBook X205TA is an affordable 11.6 inch Windows 8.1 notebook, its light weighted less than 1kg. The X205TA is completely silent thanks to its fanless design. I can also write a blog post while I am travelling. Just like me it has a quad core processor for doing dozens of things at once. We are so many similarities. The 29.4cm display can now give me a home PC-like experience. The new 36% larger touchpad looks like the ultimate plan to convert keyboard fans to touchscreen. The Sleek design and ultra-elegant looks catch the attention.



Despite all of these features, I am still demand for a perfect desktop for me and I found ASUS All In One PC ET2040. The best feature of this machine is it has built-in 1-hour UPS to prevent data loss during electricity failure, I love this feature most. It's stylish and slim, and fits into any space in your home or office. Its awe-inspiring gesture control feature is probably the best! This technology is phenomenal! You don't even need to touch the screen to operate machines nowadays! A wave/flick will play/pause (music/videos), rotate pictures and browse sites.

ASUS AudioWizard has five selectable modes for music, movie, gaming, recording and speech to suit your preferences and listening environment, so you can always enjoy life-like sound in music, movies and games. Its three Super Speed USB 3.0 ports, can recharge your tablets, smartphones, or other USB devices up to 50% faster2 than with USB 2.0, and transfer data between devices up to 10 times faster3. And what's more, USB 3.0 is fully compatible with all your existing USB 2.0 devices! With HDMI port we can be used to view everything on larger than life screen (big TV)!

I had decided to pick only one machine. But it looks like I have a lot more need for several things at the same time. I will keep the desktop at home and carry the ultrabook on my trips. I need power, sleekness and the ability to carry a thin book around everywhere. My personal style demands both the ASUS EeeBook X205TA and the ASUS All In One PC ET2040. I can't wait to be a proud owner of those sleek, stylish and portable gadgets soon.



This post is for Indi Happy hour Contest in association with ASUS EeeBook X205TA and ASUS All In One PC ET2040

No comments:

Post a Comment