Saturday, April 12, 2014

My Desire Look...

Top post on IndiBlogger.in, the community of Indian Bloggers

From last two to three month I strongly feel that its a really a high time now to update my blog with a new theme, and last week I found the theme which in my dream. I said yes this is what I want for my blog. Nothing special about it, it is a very basic simple template of blogger, but if one decide to put it with creativity it will come out with wonderful result and that's exactly I do it. I hope my all reader also like this. I am very happy with the new look of my blog... My desire Look.... I am sure my babies Shourya and Naksh also going to like it.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks a lot lot Ratna. I am glad u liked it. :)

      Delete
  2. Real good, Shilpa!
    Even I updated my Blog about 2-3 weeks ago with the same theme :) Love simplicity :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is It Anita. Yes the theme is simple but stylish. After searching so many theme finally I got this n very happy with it. Thanks a lot once again.... :)

      Delete
  3. I like the Like it Love it Live it line! Great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Killer theme shilpa.... Great job!
    http://watercolorlandscape.wordpress.com/
    http://spa24hours.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete