Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Befikar Umar Bhar! Live The Life You Have Always Dreamed Of!

I want to share a famous quote of George Bernard Shaw, “Life isn't about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself”. My life is a mixture of so many goals and aspirations. People who love me know that I am a person who loves to dream and passionately follow my dreams. I have many dreams. There are so many things which I want to accomplish before I die. 

Some people thinks, life is just all about struggling, they also say life is unpredictable for them. These types of people spend their whole life worrying about their family problems, health issues and financial problems. These people think so negative they just don’t know how to spend their life in a positive way.

I love my life very much; God blessed me with adorable twin’s boys, my parents, my bro, and my sista, a loving and caring hubby. What else a one can ask for. I am a dreamer; I believe that I can only achieve my dreams if I live my life tension free and without any constraints. #BefikarUmarBhar


Five wishes which would stack my bucket and they are:

Want to visit my dream places: My friends call me backpacker. I love travelling. I strongly believe travelling is the biggest favour we can do for ours self. I want to travel the world. I want to visit USA, Europe, Africa, Dubai, France; Germany the list is very long. But I want to take my kids to Disney Land, Japan. It’s my dream to take my Shourya and Naksh there. I want to travel the whole world with my kids.

Want to learn photography: I am not exaggerating myself but I am having very photogenic face. I love to get photographed. And I also love to capture all the beautiful moments with my camera. It’s my childhood dream to learn photography. I would like learn professional photography.  If I ever get a chance to be a photographer, I would love do that without even thinking twice.

Want to be Kathak Dancer: I love classical dance, if in my childhood my parents support me and encourage me for dance, I would defiantly choose dance as a career, nothing else only dance. I love kathak very much, it’s very feminine dance, and it’s very graceful. When you do it it’s changes your personality completely. Kathak Dance is like meditation for me.

Want to write a book: I am a blogger by choice, and my dream is to write a book. I have one beautiful subject in my mind, still working on it. I hope one day I will fulfill my dream and all my readers liked it and appreciate my hard work.

Want to work for Woman Power: I am proud to a woman. As per this famous quote “Women are made to be loved, not understood”. Women want love and support from their families and society. My dream is I want to do something for woman empowerment. I want to see all women are financially independent. They can get equal opportunity for pursuing studies, for jobs.

Well, these are very few of my wishes I would like to see come true, if I get a chance to live #BefikarUmarBhar. What are your plans?

Watch the below video to know more about #BefikarUmarBhar



This post is for Indi Happy hour Contest in association with Befikar Umar Bhar
Live The Life You Have Always Dreamed Of! For more detail visit http://bit.ly/BefikarUmarBhar

No comments:

Post a Comment