Just like everyone I love vacation and I strongly believe children add magic to our vacations. As we all know Kids see vacations very differently from adults! Their expectations, their curiosity, and the way they see things creates a unique experience on every vacation. As a mother of twin’s toddler I understand this very well.
As a mom I would like to share some simple tips here which will help all parents who plan a vacation for their kids.
1. Depending on the age of your kids, have each child bring a small backpack filled with their toys and goodies for the flight.
2. Please avoid those really cute pull bags, as inevitably they turn as the child pulls, the baby gets upset, and you end up carrying a very unmanageable bag in addition to your own carry-ones.
3. When possible, load their bags with some of the other things that you need, such as wipes, diapers and bottles. Even very young kids can carry a small backpack filled with their own diapers.
This saves you space in your bag and makes the child feel like a “big” girl or boy.
4. Pack many more diapers than you think you will ever need, and two packs of wipes (one in the main bag, and one that is readily available.)
5. In addition to the main carry-on that will most likely end up overhead, pack one small bag with absolute essentials that will always be with you. Make sure to have enough formula for one bottle, spit up rag, one diaper and a few wipes and one small toy. This way you do not need to search overhead for a diaper change.
6. Make sure ALWAYS bring an extra pair of clothing for all the children and for you as well. Trust me; you do not want to spend the flight covered in vomit or anything else that seems to happen when travelling.
7. Make sure to have plenty of extra plastic bags for soiled clothing and throwing away food and trash during the flight.
Give Your kids a camera
Giving toddlers their own child-friendly camera encourages them to observe their surroundings and focus on what interests them. You might be surprised at the results from their knee-high view.
Even if you have the most well-behaved kids in the world, things happen: Kids wander off, or they get separated from you in a crowd. Whenever you're travelling with kids in an unfamiliar place, it's good to have a go-to procedure in place in case something happens. Be sure to give each child a business card from your hotel so they have local contact information.
Using these simple tips we can make our vacation beautiful and memorable for our kids, Make it wonderful learning experience for your kids, always travel through Club Mahindra.
This post is for Indi Happy Hour Contest. For more details