Tuesday, November 18, 2014

My dream 24K home with Porcelanosa

Ever since I was a child I always dream about having my own beautiful home, where I stay peacefully and read book... Wow just thinking about it makes me so relax. In my family everyone is so much interested interiors. And we wanted to get all the best stuffs for our home. Recently we renovate our kitchen and modified their designs to suit my liking. I am happy with my efforts. Kitchen is very important section in our home, as I love cooking so a well design kitchen is a needful. With interior you can’t satisfy because tomorrow for all that you know you might want something else. So we are taking time to do up our home and I really don’t mind that at all. I like to updating things.

I came across these beautiful home décor and interior products from Porcelanosa which give you that Mediterranean feel. This Spanish organization has been spreading their magical touch in interiors for 40 years and guess what they are now entering Asia with Kolte-Patil Developers for their luxury brand #24KLiving. If you have not checked the project already you should definitely check it out here.

Now if I had to do my interiors with Porcelanosa products I would love redesign a lot of things. Let’s start with my Kitchen. I prefer a counter open kitchen which not only gives a very contemporary look but also enhances the bonding in the family member. This design by Porcelanosa brings out exactly my preference of style a dining space. The asymmetrically-shaped green chairs make the right match for the setup.


My Sista is very good when it comes to color combination, she likes wood work too much and walls painted in silver color for dining room with lamp above the dining table. This combination from Porcelanosa would be perfect.


And the best partner for the shower enclosure can only be the rain shower. I simply love the LED lighting on the shower panel. It would give just the perfect rain shower experience when you want to get soaked. Great job Porcelanosa


I would love to have wooden flooring in my specious master bedroom coz I love dancing and will dance there every day. I would love to have had wooden flooring in the living room area and lounge area as well. It's just picture perfect for the parties and winters. I can see myself dancing on it!


And lastly, how can I forget my love for clothes and shoes. I would ideally want a walk in closet with ample space for clothes. Hanging options for my dresses and formals racks for my woolens and casual How about something like this? It would be just amazing.


This post has been written as a part of Indi-Happy Hours on Indiblogger in association with Porcelanosa and http://www.24kliving.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment