Wednesday, August 14, 2013

How do I swaddle My Shourya and Naksh...

When my babies Shourya and Naksh were less than a month old, I love to wrap them in cloth. Every mom use to do this to calm down crying babies. Swaddling or wrapping in a cloth is an age old technique. It is said to calm the newborn and help to prevent crying and colic.

Swaddling is the art of cozily wrapping a baby in a soft cotton cloth for warmth and security. This technique was very helpful me as I have a twins, so sometimes it’s difficult to manage both the babies as they cry at the same time. When mom wrap the baby in a cloth baby feel like mom hold him in her arm, they feel secure and calm down. I would like to say all new moms swaddling can keep your baby from being disturbed by her own startle reflex, and it can help babies stay warm for the first few days of life

These days, you probably won't leave the hospital without a little lesson in this technique. Try it, after you've makes sure your baby isn't hungry, wet, or tired. Swaddling can make babies feel something similar to the tightness and security of the womb. Before swaddle makes sure to ask your doctor, first try to do this under their supervision, coz tightly wrapping baby may hurt him.

When Shourya and Naksh one month I was swaddle them for naps and nighttime.  Today I found this very interesting video on youtube.com. This is very useful for all new moms. In this video they explain how to swaddle the baby in very easy way, I hope all moms will like it. Thanks everyone.



No comments:

Post a Comment