Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shourya, Naksh and My Mom


I want to tell everyone that I have the most beautiful mom in the world. Sometimes I feel my Mom love Shourya and Naksh more than me. This post is to say I Love u Mumma very much and thank you so much for what u have done for me. She is very homely lady. Innocence and sweetness these two qualities of her make her special Mom. We three kids me, my sis and my bro are the whole world for her. Love you Mumma.  Just be with me for the rest of my life.

Here I want to share some beautiful moment of my Mom with Shourya and Naksh.



3 comments:

  1. I liked reading your blog and found it very interesting. As social customs demand, I would like to appreciate it through a formal gesture by nominating your for the LIEBSTER BLOG award. Please refer to – http://rekspoursout.wordpress.com/about/awards/
    Awaiting your comments

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog.. :) May I request you to add an option to subscribe via email.. Thank u..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Readers now I added this option follow by email. so u can get updates through email. Thanks for the suggestion and keep reading. Once again thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete